Interview with Alec O’Keeffe -PhD Student
Take 4 minutes of your time to view this video interview with Alec O’Keeffe, PhD student at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
Alec is using QV900 chambers to develop in vitro models for the testing of anti-leishmanial drug activities.
In this interview Alec talks about:
- The disease leishmaniasis
- Current models for leishmaniasis and the problems with these models (in vivo and in vitro)
- What they are hoping to achieve with Quasi Vivo®
- The advantages of Quasi Vivo® compared to static models
- His favourite features of the Quasi Vivo® system
We would like to thank Alec for taking the time to talk to us about his research and his use of Quasi Vivo®.
If you would like to watch interviews with other Quasi Vivo® users please click here
Commercially available and used in 70+ labs worldwide, getting started is easy and cost effective
Address: Kirkstall, Ltd York House,
Outgang Lane, York
North Yorkshire, YO19 5UP
Phone: + 44 (0) 1709 361 241
Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm (UK Time)